- KHAU VAI LOVE MARKET-A MUST VISIT PLACE
- Article Written by : Mr. Tuan Anh NGUYEN ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Vietnam A girl brings her boyfriend home Photo credit: Sapahagiangtour.com If anyone loves to travel, enjoy adventures, and explore new cultures of Vietnam, the Ha Giang province in the mountainous northern region of Vietnam is indeed the place to visit. This area is famous for dishes imbued with the national identity of the people, the majestic scenery, and the pristine forests of a wild and mountainous region. This is a contrast to the stuffy air and noise of urban life. The tourists can explore a unique culture of Vietnam in general and o...
- July 23, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Viet Nam
- Savannakhet – The Heaven Land in Central Laos (1)
- Article Written by : Ms. PALIYA HONGSA ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Lao PDR Savannakhet is a province in central Laos which means heaven in Lao language. It has a provincial capital called Kaysone Phomvihane, which was named after the birthplace of the former president of Laos in 2005. It is the second-largest province in Laos, after Vientiane. It is quite a busy little town, as it forms an important link between Vietnam and Thailand, and also being a halfway stop for people traveling from Vientiane down to the southern province of Champasack (Pakse). Like all other Lao provinces, Savannakhet has a mixed popul...
- July 22, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Lao PDR
- Ah Boys to Men
- Article Written by : Ms. TAN LiJia Gloria ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Singapore Picture of ‘Ah Boys to Men’ musical promotional poster Photo credits: http://www.citynomads.com/events/the-arts/3097/ah-boys-to-men-the-musical Some people might not know, but able-bodied Singaporean men have to enlist to the army when they turn 18 years of age. It is a mandatory service to the national that all Singaporeans men have to go through, and they would spend 2 years of their life undergoing training and learning skills to protect our country Singapore. In 2012, Jack Neo, a well-known Singaporean director, wrote and prod...
- July 16, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Singapore
- ASEAN-KOREA MULTIMEDIA COMPETITION 2014
- Objectives To provide a platform for cultural exchanges among Korean and ASEAN youths through multimedia, such as photography, video, and new media tools. Organized by - Organized by: ASEAN-Korea Centre - Supported by: ASEAN Committee for Culture & Information(ASEAN COCI) ASEAN University Network Theme - Lifestyle of ASEAN (i.e. craftsmanship, food, architecture, travel, culture and other elements of the daily life) * 10 ASEAN Member States: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines,Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam Areas of Competition Photography, Video, New Media Competition Timeline - 23 May – 20 July 2014: Announcement of competition, Submission of artworks - Mid August 2014: Announcement of the final 11 winners and finalize list of invited winners - January – February 2015: Awards ceremony and exhibitions (Seoul & local cities) Eligibility - Individuals or teams of students, graduates, and artists under age 30 from 10 ASEAN Member States and Korea (Please be informed that teams will be considered as ONE entrant) How to Submit Online Application via web hard Submission Fee None Rules for Submission - Size: Above 300dpi, high quality, video files should be no longer than 5 minutes - Any type of digital multimedia files up to 3 artworks per entrant Selection Procedure - Evaluation: Organizing committee’s advisory board will carefully review and evaluate all entries and select the winners. Awards 1. ASEAN Winners or Winning Teams: USD300 per entrant / 4 day trip to Korea to attend the opening of exhibition and awards ceremony. (round trip airfare and accommodation will be provided), visit to related organizations 2. Korean Winners or Winning Teams: USD300per entrant / 4 day trip to one of the 10 ASEAN member countries. (Round trip airfare and accommodation will be provided, further details will be provided at a later date) 3. Invitation to the opening of the exhibition and awards ceremony. Exhibition Award winners will be provided a chance to exhibit their artworks in Seoul and local art galleries. Other notifications 1. Rights of the submitted artworks belong to the artists, while the rights of the winning artworks will be owned by the ASEAN-Korea Centre. 2. Any cases of plagiarism of other people’s art work will result in the cancellation of any award won by the individual. 3. All digitally submitted files will be printed and discarded in Korea after the exhibition
- June 17, 2014 0
- Recruitment for the 6th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 6th Weblog Application <-Download File!
- February 12, 2014 0
- Besides of being the field of fashion...
- July 24, 2014 bandage dresses online uk
- The proficient team working here has ...
- July 24, 2014 bodycon party dresses for juniors
- Most toilets will have a waterline th...
- July 24, 2014 repair water heater pompano beach hotels
- Just how much folic acid do you need ...
- July 24, 2014 keratin treatments for hair at home
- Aside from that, interview former pat...
- July 24, 2014 plastic Surgery residency