- The Malaysian Style Night Market
- Article Written by : Ms. SEOW Jing Yin ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Malaysia Pasar Malam which means night market in Malay language is a common shopping choice for Malaysians. The night markets in Malaysia are located nearby residential area for the convenience of people to visit it. In Malaysia, the night market in a particular area only operates once a week; for instance, the night market in Taman Connaught opens on every Wednesday while the night market in Setia Alam opens on every Saturday. *The business stalls in night market stretch along a long street temporarily for the day, the street will be clear ag...
- March 12, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Malaysia
- The Changes of Women Roles in Cambodian Society in 21st Century
- Article Written by : Mr. BRONH, Sopheana ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Cambodia In the traditional society, gender roles had been clearly divided. Since hunting and gathering society, women did some works around their houses like gathered plant foods, small animal foods and fish while men went out to forests and hunted large animals. Until the recent history, most women in many countries still have been doing housework while men have worked outside. In Cambodian society, historically, the images of images of genders, men and women, were colored differently, and they were trained for different social roles withi...
- March 12, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Cambodia
- The Java Dove Competition at Yala
- Article Written by : Ms. JASINEE APIBAL ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Thailand The Yala Municipality Authority and the Java Songbird Owner Association annually stage an ASEAN Barred Ground Dove Festival that draws thousands of visitors each year. Until today more than 30,000 Java Doves have joined the competition. This competition is widely popular among people who love the song of the Java Dove. The competition has many categories such as – Little Voice, Medium Voice, Large Voice, and Mixed Voice, and sheep voice. This event held every first Saturday and Sunday of March each year for doves from Thailand,...
- March 10, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Thailand
- Recruitment for the 6th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 6th Weblog Application <-Download File!
- February 12, 2014 0
- Recruitment for the 5th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 5th weblog application <- Download File!
- August 9, 2013 1
- What i do not understood is actually ...
- March 15, 2014 helpouts
- Very good blog! Do you have any tips ...
- March 15, 2014 Bladesguide.com reviews Swamp Rat Knives
- Wow! This blog looks just like my old...
- March 15, 2014 option bot 2.0
- Hi Michael. You are right. I would al...
- March 14, 2014 Kelly Rogers
- In that case, why not consider gettin...
- March 14, 2014 cute gift ideas