- An Awesome Spring in Daejeon – South Korea
- Article Written by : Ms. PALIYA HONGSA ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Lao PDR The cold winds and freezing temperatures of winter have passed to welcome colorful season named spring. In Korea, spring temperatures range from 5℃ to 20℃, and the return of warm weather brings wild flowers to bloom all over the country which refers to an idea of rebirth. Nowadays, as I am currently studying in South Korea it gave me a chance to experience spring in Daejeon city. Daejeon is the 5th largest city in South Korea, with a population around 1.5 million. It is located in the centre of Korea. Daejeon hosted Taejeon Expo ...
- April 24, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Korea
- Once in My Life – Celebration Lao New Year Festival in South Korea
- Article Written by : Ms. PALIYA HONGSA ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Lao PDR Lao New Year or Pee Mai Lao and also known as Gut Songgran or Water Festival is considered to be the most important and biggest traditional festival in Laos. For this year, according to lunar calendar it will take place from 14 to 16 April 2014. This festival coincides with the end of the dry season and the start of the monsoon season. It is seen as a day of rebirth and purification. I usually celebrate this important event with my family and cousins, yet this year is different for me as I am currently an exchange student in the progra...
- April 21, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Korea
- A Day Trip at Chitralada Palace
- Article Written by : Ms. RATAWAN BANGKARM ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Thailand No palaces elsewhere in this world like Chitralada Palace in Bangkok where is filled with fish ponds, experimental farms, dairy farm, mills and various factories. So it certainly says that in Thailand, there is no gap between farmers and the king. Chitralada is a part of the Dusit Palace, the official residence of His Majesty’s reign located in Bangkok. It is a rectangular area with approximately 395 acres with the landscape of large and small shady trees, lush with rice fields and surrounded by rivers for all four sides. The king’...
- April 16, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Thailand
- Recruitment for the 6th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 6th Weblog Application <-Download File!
- February 12, 2014 0
- Recruitment for the 5th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 5th weblog application <- Download File!
- August 9, 2013 1
- We stumbled over here by a different ...
- April 24, 2014 Buddhist Meditation
- This is very well-written and very we...
- April 24, 2014 Peter Mike
- Wow, superb blog layout! How long hav...
- April 24, 2014 Gilbert
- This article is quite interesting. Th...
- April 23, 2014 linhrose
- Hi, Hanoi in your article and in real...
- April 23, 2014 김해용