- The Java Dove Competition at Yala
- Article Written by : Ms. JASINEE APIBAL ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Thailand The Yala Municipality Authority and the Java Songbird Owner Association annually stage an ASEAN Barred Ground Dove Festival that draws thousands of visitors each year. Until today more than 30,000 Java Doves have joined the competition. This competition is widely popular among people who love the song of the Java Dove. The competition has many categories such as – Little Voice, Medium Voice, Large Voice, and Mixed Voice, and sheep voice. This event held every first Saturday and Sunday of March each year for doves from Thailand,...
- March 10, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Thailand
- Corporate Paternalism in East Asia: How Mothering Employees is Mutually Beneficial
- Article Written by : Mr. M.Joseph Tajo-Solis ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Philippines Corporate paternalism, as a socio-cultural phenomenon, means that employers are totally responsible fro the livelihood and well being of all employees and must be willing to go all the way for an employee when the need arises. The more paternalistic the company, the harder working and the more devoted and loyal employees tend to be. Offhand, I think that this East Asian-style of mothering employees is beneficial to both the employer and the employee in two main ways: first, it builds stronger ties between the boss and the sub...
- March 10, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Philippines
- Busan Dash! Quick Tour in 8 Hours
- Article Written by : Ms. SEOW Jing Yin ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Malaysia I arrived at Gimhae International Airport, Busan at about 9.30am on 6th September 2013. I was really excited to be back to my favorite country again; however, this time around I only have about half a day in Korea before leaving for Japan in the evening. Upon arrival in Gimhae Airport, I took the train to the Busan Port International Passenger Terminal nearby the Jungangdong Station. I need to process the check in procedure for my evening ferry ride. The return ferry ticket for Busan-Hakata that I bought was priced at 144,000won only....
- March 10, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Korea
- Recruitment for the 6th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 6th Weblog Application <-Download File!
- February 12, 2014 0
- Recruitment for the 5th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 5th weblog application <- Download File!
- August 9, 2013 1
- Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever ...
- March 11, 2014 how to download youtube videos
- I visited many web pages except the a...
- March 9, 2014 Marilynn
- This website was... how do you say it...
- March 9, 2014 rinku.tv
- This is really fascinating to me beca...
- March 9, 2014 buddhism
- Thanks a bunch for sharing this with ...
- March 8, 2014 lolita porn