- Tasteful, Joyful, “Peperoful”
- Article Written by : Ms. Rizki AMELIA ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Indonesia All you need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. That was what Charles M. Schulz once said. Chocolate has been best companion for everyone as the complement of love. In Korea, chocolate come with cookie stick dipped in it that very tasteful: Pepero. Pepero Day is one of special days in Korea which people celebrate with giving Pepero to express their love: love to the special one, to friends, to family, to teacher, and to everyone. Pepero Display in Convenient Store Pepero Day is a day full of pepero or “Peperofu...
- December 2, 2013 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Indonesia
- Samdech Chuon Nath: The Master of Khmer Literature
- Article Written by : Mr. BRONH, Sopheana ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Cambodia Samdech Sangha Raja Jhotañano Chuon Nath (March 11, 1883 – September 25, 1969) was a supreme Patriarch of Cambodian Theravada Buddhism. Samdech Chuon Nath was born in a family whose parents were famers. He became the Buddhist monk when he was just 14 years old. Since he was born with special talents, he got many achievements in his life especially the achievements of conservations of Khmer language. He was “The Master of Khmer Literature” ever. Photo Source: Temple News (The photo of Samdech Chuon Nath) Samdech Chuon Nath was the on...
- December 2, 2013 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Cambodia
- Angkor Night Market – A Souvenir Paradise
- Article Written By: Mr. Sothea Sam, Cambodia Your visit to Siem Reap would be incomplete if you miss the night market in the town, because it has a lot to offer to tourists ranging from clothes, accessories, home decorator, key chain, fridge magnet, local hand craft, bags, hats, jewelry, books, wood and stone carving, silk, etc. But you really must bargain to minimize the prices to have a great deal and shopping. A lot of stalls sell the same items so if you are eyeing a particular item, you can actually hop around and try to compare the prices to get the best deal ever. Although most of the items for sale are almo...
- November 26, 2013 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Cambodia
- Recruitment for the 5th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 5th weblog application <- Download File!
- August 9, 2013 1
- Announcement of the 4th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- The ASEAN-Korea Centre announces the result of 4st ASEAN Weblog Correspondent Recruitment. Congratulations to the winning candidates! Cambodia: SIEM Pichnorak Indonesia: Ahmad NASIKUN Laos: Vannaserm Sisombath Malaysia: Virginia Baih Joseph Myanmar: John Smith Thang Philippines: Erjo Olivares COSCOLLUELA Singapore: Phoebe Chor Thailand: Wipada Polsan Vietnam: Le Vu Ha Congratulations to everyone and an e-mail will be sent to the winning candidates. Thank you.
- February 28, 2013 0
- What's up Dear, are you genuinely vis...
- December 9, 2013 Paleo Diet Plan
- Great article. I will be going throug...
- December 9, 2013 Ramen Indonesia
- Howdy I am so thrilled I found your b...
- December 9, 2013 trusted sellers
- As urbane human beings, clothing is a...
- December 9, 2013 korean dramas
- This is a topic which is near to my h...
- December 8, 2013 ko phi phi don Reviews