- A Day Trip at Chitralada Palace
- Article Written by : Ms. RATAWAN BANGKARM ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Thailand No palaces elsewhere in this world like Chitralada Palace in Bangkok where is filled with fish ponds, experimental farms, dairy farm, mills and various factories. So it certainly says that in Thailand, there is no gap between farmers and the king. Chitralada is a part of the Dusit Palace, the official residence of His Majesty’s reign located in Bangkok. It is a rectangular area with approximately 395 acres with the landscape of large and small shady trees, lush with rice fields and surrounded by rivers for all four sides. The king’...
- April 16, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Thailand
- Jasmine Lee: A Pearl in the Land of the Morning Calm
- Article Written by : Ms. Kishishita Kaye DARIA ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Philippines Not so long ago, the Korean politics was shaken with the arrival of the first foreign-born citizen to the National Assembly. Jasmine Lee, a naturalized Korean of a Filipino decent was elected as a proportional representative in South Korea’s National Assembly last April 2012. She has made history in South Korea as the first Filipina and non-ethnic Korean to become a lawmaker. Jasmine Villanueva Bacurnay was born in Davao, Philippines. Lee, raised by a well-off and loving family, was a medical student at a prestigious privat...
- April 14, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Philippines
- “Are Filipinos Multi-Lingual?”
- Article Written by : Ms. Kishishita Kaye DARIA ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Philippines Besides being asked how tall I am (I am very short), one of the most common questions I often get is if everyone in the Philippines speak English. It’s a pretty tricky question to be honest. I actually don’t know how to answer it without giving a not-so-brief orientation of the Filipino language that comes automatically with a short lecture about our history. If you have heard of or read about the Philippines’ history, you will see that our 7,107-island archipelago is a very diverse, rich country when it comes to heritage a...
- April 11, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Philippines
- Recruitment for the 6th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 6th Weblog Application <-Download File!
- February 12, 2014 0
- Recruitment for the 5th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 5th weblog application <- Download File!
- August 9, 2013 1
- I was very pleased to discover this s...
- April 18, 2014 glashandel
- This info is worth everyone's attenti...
- April 16, 2014 hemel.ro
- Your method of describing everything ...
- April 14, 2014 Sang
- Hello to all, as I am really eager of...
- April 13, 2014 ถุงยาง
- I have been browsing online more than...
- April 4, 2014 menangkap