The ASEAN-Korea Centre is currently looking for passionate writers/bloggers who are citizens of the 10 ASEAN Member States (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam) to write articles for the Centre’s English blog. (http://blog.aseankorea.org). The correspondents will be responsible for providing contents related to food of ASEAN countries.
※ About the ASEAN-Korea Centre
The ASEAN-Korea Centre was inaugurated as an intergovernmental organization with the ten ASEAN Member States and Korea as its members in March 2009, the year which marked the 25th anniversary of the Dialogue Partnership between ASEAN and Korea. It was founded in accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed at the 11th ASEAN-Republic of Korea (ROK) Summit in November 2007. The MOU entered into force in December 2008.
▶ Applicants must be a blog/SNS enthusiast with experience in writing blogs, online journals, or personal website etc. using the English language.
▶ Correspondents shall provide at least one article with photos per month.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
▶ Period: September 2017 – February 2018 (6 months)
▶ Remuneration: Correspondents will be compensated in lump sum at the end of their stint
▶ All contents will be subject to evaluation and revision by the Centre before posting. All copyrights will be owned by the ASEAN-Korea Centre.
▶ Monthly blog topics:
· September 2017: What does ASEAN mean to you/to the people of your country?
· October 2017: Historic/Significant Event in your Country
· November 2017: A Celebrity with Substance (A celebrity in your country who works to make a positive change)
· December 2017: Popular Meeting/Hangout Places in Your Country (Cafés, restaurants, etc.)
· January 2018: Stereotype/Myth about Your Country (Provide factual information vis-à-vis the myth)
· February 2018: Popular/Traditional Sports in Your Country
*Note: Please write your own title.
▶ Application Form (Download)
▶ Sample Article
HOW TO APPLY:
▶ Download the application form from this page or from the ASEAN-Korea Centre’s website (www.aseankorea.org).
▶ Accomplish and submit your application form along with a sample article to email@example.com on or before 24 September 2017 in this format:
○ Application form: 13AC_Country_Surname_Given Name_Country.doc
○ Sample article: Article_Country_Surname_Given Name _Country.doc
▶ Selected candidates will be notified via e-mail on 29 September 2017.
▶ At the end of the program, the Centre will provide a Certificate of Participation to correspondents who contributed at least 1 article every month.
▶ Correspondents may submit more than 1 article per month.
▶ Terms and conditions are subject to change.
▶ For inquiries, please contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +82 2287-1148
ASEAN-Korea Centre SNS: