- A visit to War Remnants Museum
- Article Written by : Ms. VO Ngoc Dan Thanh ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Vietnam A few weeks earlier, two of my Korean teachers came to visit students of three ASEAN countries: Cambodia, Lao and Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh City was the first destination to start the trip. My seniors and I gave our warmest welcome to our beloved teachers for certain. We had a wonderful time strolling around Saigon tasting all kinds of food until we could not digest! Amidst all the fun parts, the part that my teachers and I visited War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City is the one that left us with different feelings and thoughts about...
- March 7, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Viet Nam
- Paradise Island of Koh Tao
- Article Written by : Ms. JASINEE APIBAL ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Thailand Koh Tao, Surat Thani, Thailand is an island located in the Gulf of Thailand. Tao means turtle in Thai. The name came from many turtles come and lay eggs on this island in the past. Currently, the island’s top feature is its shallow and deep reefs with beautiful and perfect sea. Koh Tao has many accommodations and recreational diving has been very popular with tourists. It has been referred as “Paradise Island on the Gulf of Thailand”. “Koh Tao” ranks number 1 most popular island in Asia for two consecutive yea...
- March 7, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Thailand
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: A Reflection on Nature and Human Nature
- Article Written by : Mr. M.Joseph Tajo-Solis ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Philippines Whenever we deploy theoretical frameworks or schools of thought in film criticism, we are often in pursuit not just of an analytical make-up that consolidates the plot, tropes, concepts, and assumptions a particular film contains, but also of the latent issues that are often overlooked by the viewers – questions that are usually dispelled in open air due to our sheer fixation with cinematic experience rather than that which is sublime. For Hayao Miyazaki’s Nausicaa of the Valley of the Valley of the Wind, I’d like to scratch ...
- March 7, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Philippines
- Recruitment for the 6th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 6th Weblog Application <-Download File!
- February 12, 2014 0
- Recruitment for the 5th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 5th weblog application <- Download File!
- August 9, 2013 1
- This website was... how do you say it...
- March 9, 2014 rinku.tv
- This is really fascinating to me beca...
- March 9, 2014 buddhism
- Thanks a bunch for sharing this with ...
- March 8, 2014 lolita porn
- Orthomol vitamins online uk I regret,...
- March 8, 2014 B12 vitamin orthomol
- More information in relation to elect...
- March 8, 2014 Bobby