- Once in My Life – Celebration Lao New Year Festival in South Korea
- Article Written by : Ms. PALIYA HONGSA ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Lao PDR Lao New Year or Pee Mai Lao and also known as Gut Songgran or Water Festival is considered to be the most important and biggest traditional festival in Laos. For this year, according to lunar calendar it will take place from 14 to 16 April 2014. This festival coincides with the end of the dry season and the start of the monsoon season. It is seen as a day of rebirth and purification. I usually celebrate this important event with my family and cousins, yet this year is different for me as I am currently an exchange student in the progra...
- April 21, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Korea
- A Day Trip at Chitralada Palace
- Article Written by : Ms. RATAWAN BANGKARM ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Thailand No palaces elsewhere in this world like Chitralada Palace in Bangkok where is filled with fish ponds, experimental farms, dairy farm, mills and various factories. So it certainly says that in Thailand, there is no gap between farmers and the king. Chitralada is a part of the Dusit Palace, the official residence of His Majesty’s reign located in Bangkok. It is a rectangular area with approximately 395 acres with the landscape of large and small shady trees, lush with rice fields and surrounded by rivers for all four sides. The king’...
- April 16, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Thailand
- Jasmine Lee: A Pearl in the Land of the Morning Calm
- Article Written by : Ms. Kishishita Kaye DARIA ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondent, Philippines Not so long ago, the Korean politics was shaken with the arrival of the first foreign-born citizen to the National Assembly. Jasmine Lee, a naturalized Korean of a Filipino decent was elected as a proportional representative in South Korea’s National Assembly last April 2012. She has made history in South Korea as the first Filipina and non-ethnic Korean to become a lawmaker. Jasmine Villanueva Bacurnay was born in Davao, Philippines. Lee, raised by a well-off and loving family, was a medical student at a prestigious privat...
- April 14, 2014 0 ASEAN Correspondents > Philippines
- Recruitment for the 6th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 6th Weblog Application <-Download File!
- February 12, 2014 0
- Recruitment for the 5th ASEAN-Korea Weblog Correspondents
- 5th weblog application <- Download File!
- August 9, 2013 1
- What kind of article is this???? I ca...
- April 24, 2014 NgaHT
- If you equate Internet marketing to a...
- April 24, 2014 samurai siege cheats android
- This is very well-written and very we...
- April 24, 2014 Peter Mike
- Wow, superb blog layout! How long hav...
- April 24, 2014 Gilbert
- This article is quite interesting. Th...
- April 23, 2014 linhrose